Armistead Facilitate a youth group within Knowsley for those young people who identify as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgendered or questioning their sexuality.
Armistead provide a safe space for those young people to be able to ask questions and mix with their peers.
Young people can expect to meet like minded people who can offer support, help and friendship networks.
It is an ideal place to meet new friends and get involved in a host of activities, and our staff are on hand to talk to you in confidence at all times.
Armistead Youth Knowsley meets every Monday on a weekly basis. For more information about this group please call 0151 227 1931.
Armistead Youth Knowsley can also offer young people support and advice on the following issues.
• Support with family conflict or problems at home
• Help with bullying, homophobia and discrimination
• Safer sex and sexual health information
• ‘Coming out’
• Drug and/or alcohol concerns
• Work, college or school issues
• Relationship advice
• Housing issues
• Transgendered issues
• Body image and self esteem