Who is it for?
This service is aimed at anyone who uses anabolic steroid for personal use.
What do we do?
• Syringe exchange service- free needles, barrels, swabs and sharps bins.
• Outreach syringe exchange service- free needles, barrels, swabs and sharps bins delivered to and collected from gyms.
• Information, advice and support about steroid use.
• Referral to sexual health testing and treatment.
• Referral to drug worker.
• Information, advice and support regarding the long term effects of steroid use on your body e.g liver function and heart tracing tests.
For further information contact us via email, or via the ‘Get in Contact’ section of this website or ringing our information and support line on 0151 227 1931.
A quote from one of our service users: ‘Easy to access syringe exchange at my gym, as I wouldn’t go into other services for what I need.’ ‘The outreach service is only one call away.’