What services do we offer:
• Referral to appropriate sexual health and reproductive services.
• Safer sex health and practices.
• Support and referral into drug and alcohol services.
• Counselling around gender identity and transgender issues.
• Relationship advice.
• Family support (Parents and carers).
• Youth group.
• Referral into other services such as housing, legal advice etc.
• One to one personal support.
• Referral to GUM and sexual health services.
Spirit Level is hosted within the Armistead Centre. Spirit Level is a transgendered group which is facilitated by members of the community. We meet on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month at the Armistead centre from 7.30pm.
We welcome anyone who has issues of gender identity, male or female, at any part of the gender spectrum of anyone else affected by gender identity issues, friends family, professionals etc.
For further information contact us via email, or via the get in contact section of this website or ringing our information and support line on 0151 227 1931.